Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Jeff and Billy ? - February 1, 2012

I had to post this picture today in honor of my baby brothers birthday.  Happy Birthday Jeff..... I just feel bad that he had to work today..  He deserves all the good things (like me, his sister) life can bring him. I also think it's my son-in-law's birthday.  I hope it is because I left a message on his cell phone wishing him a Happy Birthday.  I told him if not, save it.  ha ha..  Happy Birthday Billy, I think.

Went to physical therapy again today.  I don't see any difference and in all honesty when I get out I feel good for about 15 minutes.  Then the ice pack wears off and it hurts worse than it did when I walked in there.  But I guess pain means it's doing something, although I have pain all the time.  Enough of that, we are all getting older and things break down, and move south.  ha ha...

Seems like there isn't much on tonight.  All the shows I watch are re-runs.  And shock, I don't feel like being on the computer, so I guess I will either crochet or try to read that book I started.  It was good in the beginning, but I am really having a hard time getting on with it.  

Well, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment