I had to miss my first widow's group meeting today : ( I went to Sonny's with Lucille. I feel so bad for her. Here I am talking about her like you know her. ha ha. I had the salad bar, bbq pork (sliced) sandwich on garlic bread, baked potato and sweet tea. Great for my sugar levels. Oh well....
Here is my list for today
Top 10 sites I want to see in the US
1. The aurora borealis in Alaska
2. The icebergs in Alaska
3. The Coyotte Butttes Wave in Arizona/Utah
4. The Cable Cars in San Francisco
5. Pike Place Market in Seattle, Washington
6. The Water Tower Coffee Pot in Stanton Iowa
7. The Grand Ole Opry in Nashville Tennessee
8. Branson Missouri
9. TeePee Motel in Wharton Texas
10. The Southern Most Point in Key West Florida
I really do hope you leave your list here too. I should be getting my things together for the crop tomorrow. Have a card I need to make, and I never have everything I need. That's how it is trying to bring things to the crop, especially for a scatterbrain like myself. ha ha. I do much better in my own chaos at home. ha ha.
Here it is 6:30 and I just had to turn on my air. It's cool outside, but so hot in here. Just enough to knock the heat out. ha ha.
Well, that's it for now. Have a great night and a wonderful weekend. Until next time.