Thursday, January 5, 2012

January 5, 2012 ~ Save The Planet




I love this, and it's funny that I should decide to write about it today.

While at my crocheting group, we were talking about M & M's. I know about the plain, the peanuts, the pretzels, and the coconut ones, but DID NOT know about the ones that tasted like a chocolate covered cherry. So that is my mission.. To find them.. I know, I know. I tend to get headaches from eating chocolate, but I do it anyway. Sometimes I am fine, and other times, I get a migraine. Don't want one of them, but then again I'm thinking that for a chocolate covered M&M I'll risk it. HA HA. I owe this new mission to one of my crochet ladies who is quickly becoming my friend. This is all your fault Debra. ha ha....

Well, I became pom-pomed out today. I think it is going to be a whole lot more than the directions called for. I will have to go back and see if I can find the same color yarns that I am using. Keep your fingers crossed. I need to go to Wally World anyway to get Beulah's food. I can't believe that it is over $1.00 cheaper at Wally World than it is at Publix or even Winn Dixie. You would think they would all be about the same price. She needs her treats too. Note to self~Write this down..O.K. had to take a minute to write it down. I am like a chicken without a head at times. See, I even forgot to write down yarn...Done now..

I am reading a mindless mystery book called A Pizza to Die For by Chris Cavender. It's got a lot of humor in it, and reminds me of Janet Evanovitch's Stephanie Plum series, only not as good, but the humor mixed in with the "mystery"

Debating about going to another crocheting group tomorrow. This is one that is just held the first Friday of the month. It's also at the library and I do need to pick up a book that's in and return some that I took out just to flip through. I will have to think about it. That would be 3 this week with scrapbooking on Saturday. After I go back to pain management next week and physical therapy 3 times a week, my days will be packed, and Beulah will not be a happy camper. Oh no she won't. She is so spoiled and wants me by her at all times....

Well that's enough of my blabbing for today. I will leave you with some cute little chocolate quotes....

My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished 2 bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.
Dave Barry

Chocolate is an antidepressant, which is especially useful as you start to gain weight.
Jason Love

There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles.
Author Unknown

There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with CHOCOLATE.
Linda Grayson

Chocolate is cheaper than therapy and you don't need an appointment.
Author Unknown

Chocolate is the only aromatherapy I need.
Jasmine Heiler

Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get.
Forrest Gump



No comments:

Post a Comment