Saturday, January 4, 2014

January 4, 2014

January 4, 2014

Today’s January Photo Challenge was Fresh…  I chose my fresh pot of coffee..  There is nothing like a fresh pot or the first cup..  

Started out cool this morning but it’s nice out.  I am so tired though.  I could not sleep again.  What else is new….  I didn’t fall asleep until after 3AM and had to take more heartburn medication.  Then I got up early and still have not recovered.

I have a pot of Chili going…  No beans.  I do not like beans, so I didn’t put them in.  If anyone wants some they will have to add their own…..HA Ha.  It is smelling so good in here…Will make rice and that’s supper…plenty of leftovers.  It’s always better the next day, just like lasagna or soup.  Always better the next day… 

My face hurts.  I can hear it now..  Yeah well, it’s killing me…  It just feels so dry or something.  I always get the weirdest things happen to me…  Again with the snickers from the peanut gallery..  Ha ha.. 

I’m going to miss Wilton when he goes home.  It’s been 10 days.  Isn’t there a rule that says possession is 9/10ths of the law.  Ha ha…  He misses his mom and the walks she takes him on.  He has been such a good little boy for me.. Since my back and leg problems prevent me from walking or standing long, he has been a little trooper..  He is not a couch potato when it comes to walking…  I feel bad for him.  He loves to sleep in my bed and doesn’t move..  I haven’t ever seen anything like it.  Gotta go stir the Chili.  Be right back…. Well right back is an understatement.  It’s almost 9:30 and Mr. Willie just went home.  He was so  happy to see his momma.... 



I am going to sign off for now. 

Until then

No comments:

Post a Comment