Sunday, January 5, 2014

                                                         January 5, 2014




Today is Sunday.  Knowing that I am ahead of the game.  HA HA.  I never know what day it is.  When I worked it was so different, but that was many moons ago, and getting older sure hasn’t helped.  If it weren’t for my watching my favorite tv shows, I wouldn’t know what day it was.  HA HA.  Tonight Revenge is back on and Emily doesn’t remember who she is.  It should be a good one.  And I am so glad that Hallmark Channel stopped showing the Christmas movies.  They were all shown over and over and over and over and then over again…  I need to relax and watch Frasier and Golden Girls at 11 PM.  Ha ha….  See, it really doesn’t take much to make me happy…..

Saw a really good movie today.  Last Vegas with Michael Douglas, Morgan Freeman, Robert De Niro, just to name a few.  See it if you can. 

Having leftover chili that I made yesterday.  It was really good.  So good that at about 1AM this morning I went and got some.  If they didn’t want you eating at night they wouldn’t have a light bulb in the refrigerator so you could see in there.







Our January photo challenge for today January 5th is Counter



That’s about it.  I need to go fill up the pill box for the week.  Fun,  fun, fun..

So until next time….

No comments:

Post a Comment