Friday, January 3, 2014

January 3, 2014

January 3, 2014

January 3rd photo challenge - Relax

I am babysitting Willie for a neighbor and he is adorable.  He loves to sleep in my bed.  He has taken over the bed, the sheets, the covers, and the pillow..  Next I wonder if he’ll try out my bi-pap machine.  Ha ha……  He does like to relax and chill.  More like chillaxin…. Ha ha..






It was dang cold this morning.  In the 30’s.  Went to the 40’s this afternoon and it was cool but nice.  Didn’t do much today.  Went to pick up my prescriptions,  then to Publix for a turkey sub and stuff to make chili, and other things.  Put gas in my car and it was shocked.  Ha ha…..  I was afraid to put to much in it.  Didn’t want it to go into cardiac arrest and quit on me…  Ha Ha.

Finished reading my book,  “More Than You Know” by Nan Parson Rossiter.  It was a really good book.  Also, saw the movie “Saving Mr Banks”.  If you get a chance, go see this one.  It was fantabulous… Tom Hanks can not play a bad part….  He plays Walt Disney in this movie and is trying to buy the book rights to Mary Poppins to make it into a movie.  It was so good.  You have to see it..  








Well, that was my day…..

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment