Wednesday, January 1, 2014

JANUARY 1, 2014 HAPPY NEW YEAR

Out with the old and in with the new.  Goodbye 2013 and hello 2014....It has been raining and misting rain all day.  Good day for laying around.  Watched a cute movie.  It's a Disney movie, Frozen....  If you get a chance watch it   


I have been babysitting a neighbor and friends dog and I been loving having him here...  But it has also shown me the challenges I face with not having a "couch potato" like Beulah.  My back and legs just won't let me walk very far at all. 

A few friends are doing this challenge and talked me into it.  Let's see how long it lasts for me.  I made day one..  Yeah for me.  HA HA...
 
This is the January Photo Challenge in case anyone else wants to join in.  It will be fun, well, maybe it will be fun.... 
 
 
Here is my photo for January 1, 2014 -
 
A Goal.
 
I really NEED to start to drink more water.  I drink very little liquids besides coffee, and need to start working on the water, so that is what I am choosing as my goal.  No specific amounts, just drink... ha ha...
 
Hope you all have a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year.

                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment