Friday, May 11, 2012

list of 10 - 10 things for a perfect weekend - May 11, 2012

 
I just finished reading Paradise Valley by Robyn Carr.  This was the best book in the series so far.  I was losing a bit of interest in the series after the last few, but this one knocked it out of the ballpark.  It is a definite puffs plus book.  (Need something more tender than kleenex). ha ha.
 
I was thinking that I haven't done a list of 10 in a while, so here is one. 
 
 
10 things for a perfect weekend.
 
 1. making cards
 
  2. crocheting
 
  3. scrapbooking
 
  4. reading
 
  5. cool drink of sweet tea
 
  6. cool breeze blowing
 
  7. being at the beach
 
  8. barbecue ribs and potato salad
 
  9. good friends and or family
 
10.a good hair day....  ha ha
 
So, what would your list look like?  Feel free to post.  I'd love to know.
 
Until next time

3 comments:

  1. Loved this blog and your 10 items on the list sound good to me----especially the "good hair day" I am over due for one of those:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Denise,

    Winter temperatures have decided to stay, the last couple of weeks have been -4C overnight (I think that is about 25F), cool but sunny during the day. I cracked out my long johns, thermals, scarf and gloves this morning to stand in the cold for half and hour to sell books at my sons preschool fundraiser.

    Bear with me, I do have a point lol. My fave thing to do ever is swimming, so I have to put swimming on my top 10 list. But I also like playing in the snow. Hmmm. I am going to do my top 10 before I get any more confused.

    1. A sleep in
    2. Bit of shopping (by myself!) at the store where I buy fabric and yarn
    3. Sewing or crochet
    4. Reading
    5. Family time - maybe a picnic or bushwalk
    6. Swimming in the river
    7. Sunny weather
    8. FIL visiting
    9. Yummy food for dinner
    10. Reading this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your answers Nicole, and your sewing and crocheting are amazing. I am blown away by the things you create. And come on over to Florida. It's been in the 80 and 90's. Hot hot hot.

    Vicky, I think we all need the good hair day's.

    ReplyDelete