Sunday, March 25, 2012

Manatee Mail Box and rambling ~ March 25, 2012

 
I pass this Manatee mailbox a few times a week going to the library and down that way and have always wanted to take a picture of it.  So I pulled over, waited for the traffic to stop, and snapped away.  I wish I was a better photographer with a better camera because I love to take pictures.  I like finding the unexpected and snapping away.  There is so much out there and I want to capture it.  Maybe that should be on my bucket list.  Taking a photography class and getting a decent camera.  Mine is just a plain ole digital snap and shoot kind.  Just look and click.
 
It is another gorgeous day in the neighborhood.  I sat out with Beulah for over 2 hours with the breeze blowing in the shade.  It started to get hot so we came in for some water for her, sweet tea for me.  Debating on making myself a garlic bologna sandwich with Duke's mayonnaise and some lettuce.  Love my garlic bologna and mayo...Not healthy, but oh so good..
 
So this is short and not very interesting, but that's how the cookie crumbles today.  It's already 1:00 and I've done nothing but sit out and read.  I have a farmers tan and will need to try to rectify that.  ha ha...  Well, guess I'd better get my butt in gear and do something.  What?  I have no idea.  Maybe work on my afghan or read some more.  There is always housework....... 
 
Until next time

2 comments:

  1. I love that mailbox! I enjoy taking photos too, but I am just a simple girl so I like my simple point and shoot. If I had one of those cameras with the gigantic lenses I wouldn't know what to do with it lol.

    I see you have a new button, Follow me on Pinterest. I haven't been on Pinterest for a few days and I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Pinterest. It's just another thing to keep me attached to this dang computer. ha ha.

      Delete