Friday, March 2, 2012

Bill Paying Day - March 2, 2012




Bill paying day.  Horror, I mean Hooray....  ha ha..  I never know whether to pay over the phone, on the internet, send a check, the possibilities are endless............ha ha.  We never had these choices before, so why now.  All we had many moons ago was the option of using a checkbook.  Now, Lucy, you know..I love Lucy..That's my check background.  One scene is the grape stomping and another is the candy with Ethel, and there are a few more. Oh, I forgot what I was talking about.  ha ha...Choices.  Ah yeah..
 
I am horrified by the tornadoes that are wrecking havoc all over the US.  Living through and taking direct hits from 3 hurricanes in 2004 teaches you not to take Mother Nature for granite.  I know what I went through and that was only 10 days without power the first one, 7 days without power the 2nd one, and 3 days for the last one.  No water, no food, no gas, millions of mosquitoes though.  And these poor people are losing their homes to such devastation.  My heart and prayers go out to all the families.
 
Gave Beulah a new flea pill earlier and she is going bonkers from it.  I feel so bad for her, and don't know what to do to calm her down.  She just can not get comfortable.  It must feel horrible, or maybe it itches, or burns.  I wish she could tell me things like that.  I can read her pretty well, but not this time.  And oh the stories she could tell if she spoke.  ha ha... 
 
I have started a new book The House I Loved by Tatiana de Rosnay.  I loved her other 2 books - Sarah's Key and A Secret Kept, but this one for some reason I am having a hard time getting into.  I may read a while or crochet.  Working on another scarf.  This one is is turquoise and is falling like bells.  It is so pretty.  Then next, I am going to tackle an afghan for myself, and still work on smaller projects in between.  I wish there were more hours and more time when I wasn't tired to work on my crafts and read.  I say this as I look at my sink of dishes from supper tonight.  Sigh........
 
So, I will get off here and do something.  What I don't know.. ha ha.  Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment