Monday, February 13, 2012

I am doing another 10 of 100 ~ February 13, 2012



I have neglected my blog.  Shame on me.  I am doing another 10 of 100.
 
It has been so cold these past few days.  Yesterday morning it was  31 with a wind chill of 21.  High today will be 61. Remember, this is Florida.  But in true Florida fashion, it will be back up to 80 on Wednesday. Went and got some really nice produce from the farmers market here this morning.  Beautiful green peppers (and I don't even like them).. ha ha..  some pears, fresh green beans, lettuce, onions, cauliflower, all for $5.00.  Not bad huh..... ha ha
 
I have been having so much fun with my crocheting.  I found a pattern for a head thingy, and I am trying to read the pattern to do it.  I think I can.  I hope I can.  This will give me so much confidence if I can do it. 
 
I am in desperate need of a 12 step program for pinterest.........................It is sooooooo addicting I can't get off it.  My eyes burn from being on this computer so much.  ha ha.  It reminds me of when I first joined facebook and we were all playing farmville with a fervor that matched none other.  My goodness, planting and harvesting before your crops spoiled.  ha ha.  I had a friend, who shall remain anonymous, that would set her clock to make sure she harvested her crops on time.  ha ha.  I wasn't far behind her in the obsession.  I finally got over it, and have replaced it with pinterest.  There are so many people on there and so much to see. 
 
 
10 Reasons To Save Money
 
 1. Vacation to see the grandkids
 2. Train or Cruise to Alaska
 3. Beulah to the vet
 4. New Mattress
 5. New Couch
 6. Buy yarn and more yarn and more yarn
 7. Buy more card/scrapbooking supplies...Like I don't already have enough.  ha ha
 8. Redo extra room
 9. Carpet the living room ~ I am sorry I just put down this wood floor.  Beulah slides all over it and since it's just been about a year I can't do it now.  But if I could, I would
10. So I don't have to worry every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment