Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday January 22, 2012

Thought this was such a pretty relaxing picture. 
Well it sure has been a laid back relaxing day.  I played on the computer for a little while, read a bit, worked on a crochet project, read a couple of card/scrapbook magazines that I got from Judy yesterday, spent some time with my friend Liz and her son Gabe, looked through some crochet books Liz brought me over, and finally jumped into the shower at about 1:00.  The visit came after the shower.  ha ha.  Then off to my brothers for supper. I am ready to head on into bed to put my legs up.  They are so swollen.  Just not feeling right.  I need to take Beulah out and then head on in.

I don't have a ten list today.  Sorry.  How is it that I can sit here and just listen to Beulah snore lightly, and then get louder.  She is a heavy breather.  I think she may need a c-pap machine.  ha ha.  It is so comforting just knowing she is there.  She doesn't feel up to snuff tonight either.  Belly making sizzling noises, and she has rubbed a hot spot on her paw.  My poor baby girl.

Well, that's today.  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment