Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Here Kitty Kitty ~ January 24, 2012

I had so much fun today.  My crochet group celebrated my birthday today.  Cake that was delicious and a beautiful home made shawl.  It is eggplant color and absolutely beautiful. 
 
With the help of Debra (poor thing, broke a nail too), I made my first cat.  I am sure as I dare to do more, I will get better. The picture above is my lavendar and white cat.  I love it.. This is before I groomed her.  Have to make her all she she looking. ha ha. 
 
I am so lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life, both family and friends.  It really means a lot to me and I am learning to surround myself with people that matter, and not ones that bring me down.  Been down that road, and I am choosing not to go down it again.  My problem is that I am to trusting and open.  I don't want  to change who I am, just want to hone in my skills.  ha ha..
 
Got lots of mail.  Haven't been to the mailbox in over a week, and I'm surprised that they could shove in another envelope.  ha ha...  So I have pile to go through.  First things first.  Happy Hooking won....ha ha....
 
Beulah is so cute...  I pulled up and before I got to the door I could hear her errrrr'ing me already. Very low.  Then it increased as I walked in the door.  You would have thought I was gone forever.  In all fairness to her, I don't think she knows the difference between 4 hours and 4 minutes.  All she knows is that we are not attached at the hip at that moment.  HA HA.  Remember...she owns me, not the other way around.....So, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment