Wednesday, January 11, 2012

TV Shows ~ Resolutions? January 11, 2012

Happy Wednesday. I have had trouble all day remembering what day it is...One day just melts into the next. Yeah for Wednesday night. 3 of my favorite shows are on tonight. The Middle....This show cracks me up... I love that family. Reminds me of mine growing up. ha ha. Then Modern Family. Another one that I think is really funny. It's another dysfunctional family, but in a good way. ha ha. Do I see a pattern here? And then one of the best dramas on t.v. .... drum roll please....
Revenge. I totally love that show, and I love the lead actress. She was one of my favorite characters on Brother's and Sister's when that was on.

And Friday will be the last day of One Life To Live. All My Children off the air, and now One Life to Live. So sad...............Daytime t.v. is not what it used to be. I remember coming home from school to Edge of Night. That was one of my mom's favorite soaps. Later she also got hooked on AMC and OLTL, along with GH.

I am so proud of myself. I made a resolution to not make any resolutions, and so far I am sticking to it. 11 days and going strong. I think I can do this. HA HA.

Well, time to read for a little while, or maybe go onto FB for a few minutes, and then T.V. time.

2 comments:

  1. I don't watch much TV, but I'm a sucker for reality shows, the ones I watch are Survivor and Next Top Model. Sometimes Swamp People will be on, that is entertaining too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never saw Swamp People, but I used to watch Survivor. I like the Amazing Race, Project Runway, and lots more too.

    ReplyDelete