Saturday, January 14, 2012

Postcards ~ January 14, 2012

Not sure if this will show up very well, but I thought the color was awful pretty, and matched the water in the postcard sign.

I got two postcards in the mail today and will have to upload them onto the computer, and onto my facebook. I have slowed down a lot on the postcards, especially International. They are just getting very expensive to mail, almost a dollar a card. I still do it, but not as much. US isn't bad at all. It is also getting harder and harder to find postcards around here. You would think with it being a touristy place we would be able to find them everywhere, but nope. 


 

Went to the library and picked up a couple of books (they look good) and also some crochet books. I need more hours in the day for my hobbies. Writing, reading, postcards, making cards, scrapbooking, crocheting, and more.

There was a nip in the air today. Only in the low 40's this morning. It was in the 50's and so nice out. Beulah and I just sat out front. Her laying in the sun and me reading. Now I am working on a headache and just took a couple Tylenol.

Think I will see if I can read with my headache. If I can, great, if not, I won't. Simple as that.

That's today so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment