Monday, January 9, 2012

January 9, 2012

I was attacked by a vampire first thing this morning. Had my blood work done and I know I have small veins that shut down and move, but I can't stand it when they get in there and then dig with the needle. She's lucky I'm a lady (quit laughing) and didn't haul off and smack her. ha ha. Upside. no bruise, Downside, sore as all get out...

I like the cartoon for the blood work. I really couldn't tell you what color my blood is, as I never look. If I did, I would probably get sick to my stomach. I can't stand the sight of blood, others or my own. (Shiver shiver shiver)...

The best part of blood work is going for my Dunkin Donuts Coffee after having to fast. They can keep their donuts, and whatever, just give me some of that great coffee. I know most people are Starbuck fans, but not me. Dunkin Donuts Coffee all the way. And it stays so dang hot for so long....It just makes me sing..ha ha.

Then I wasted another 1 1/2 hours at the pulmonary doctors. It was a typical "you know your getting older" day for me. ha ha. I tried to read my book, but the people near me were really loud and I became engrossed in their conversation. ha ha. Was that wrong? I mean, I didn't give an opinion or interrupt them... ha ha.. It helped pass the time and it was obviously a daughter and mother and the daughter was filling out the new patient paperwork for the mom, and was asking all kinds of questions.
They were loudly disagreeing on whether the brother (the mothers brother) (who is still alive), was in good health or not. He is 77 and according to the niece not in good condition, and according to the sister, he is doing good for his age.
Let's just say it passed the long waiting period.

So, have a wonderful evening. I am going to take Beulah out and then read and watch The Housewives of Beverly Hills. I so need a life. ha ha..


No comments:

Post a Comment