Tuesday, January 3, 2012

GOOD MORNING


Here it is the 3rd day of the new year, 2012, and my second day of blogging. Let's see how long it will last??.. ha ha

Beulah woke me up at 6 and I did NOT want to get out of bed. For us here in Florida it was cold. Only 34. Brrrrr... And blustery, which is not a word we use here very often. I did not want to get out from under the electric blanket where it was nice and toasty. But Beulah had a different idea. ha ha..

I love this picture and Danielle will go nuts over the owl. Me, I'm all about the coffee. Wish I had me some Dunkin Donuts coffee. Mine is not very good. I just do not make good coffee. I do like Maxwell House the best. Even buying Dunkin Donuts coffee does not taste the same as getting it there. I put cinnamon in with my grounds. Heard it was good for diabetes and it adds a little something something to the experience. Love Love Love the Italian Sweet Cream creamer. Just makes it all the more an enjoyable.

So much to do today. Doctor appointments to make, crocheting group, have to go to the library and pick up and take back books, go to the post office, and the dreaded paying of the bills. And here I sit, on the computer enjoying my coffee. So, if you happen on here, join me with your morning cup of joe, java, and just plain ol coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment