Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Birthday ~ Happy Anniversary Don ~ April 16, 2012






Today is a  really hard day for me.  It would have been my husband's birthday and our 27th anniversary.  I am so thankful for Donna.  She called and we are both sharing the grief of him not being here to celebrate. 
 
Don never cared about his birthday.  He was more concerned with our anniversary.  He is the one who wanted to get married on his birthday.  He said that way he would never forget it.  And now it's me who will never forget.  I would give just about anything to have him here.  I miss him with all my heart and soul..  I don't think I will ever be complete again.  There is a part of me that will always be with him no matter what.
 
I know you watch over me from heaven.  If your watching right now, you see me wishing you were here to celebrate with me. I did pretty good today, but not so good tonight.  I will be alright, don't worry about me. I carry you in my heart always.
 
I love and miss you so much.  Between now and then till I see you again, love me.....
 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there lady, wish there was something I could say or do to help you. But there isn't. Just know we are all thinking about you. Take care my friend. Sending you many hugs from Missouri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicole and Vicky. Doing better so far today, and I'm fine, other than having to get blood work done this morning. ha ha....

    ReplyDelete