Monday, January 2, 2012

FLY OR STAY



I always wonder why birds stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth. Then I ask myself the same question ~ Haun Yahya~

So, This is an amazing saying and got me thinking..

We know birds fly south in the winter, but are they like us and that's their vacation time? That's about the only time we "fly away".

What makes us stay in the same place, the same routines, the same scenery? Is it that we are afraid to spread our wings or is it that we have just fallen into a complacent place in our lives and don't see the need to spread our wings? Is it fear of the unknown, fear of rejection, fear of failing or is it a fear that whatever or wherever we decide to do or go, that we may like it better, and have to leave the comfort of what we know?

For me, it is probably a bit of all of the above. I am going to try to remember this in times that I am feeling uncomfortable and want to SPREAD MY WINGS AND FLY

No comments:

Post a Comment